PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY – OUR COMMITMENT
1. Personal Information we collect and process and how we use it
In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself.
However, we collect certain information such as:
• Information that you provide via our website, including information you provide when you register on our website e.g. name, email address, designation, company, country, telephone number, company details, and project details, etc.
• Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type and information collected via cookies.
1.2 Use of your Personal Information We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
• to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance;
• to understand which part of the website is visited and how frequently;
• to create your user ID;
• to identify you once you register on our website;
• to contact you and respond to your questions or requests, technical details, designs, etc;
• to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences such as brochures, catalogues and technical details.
1.3 Processing of Personal Information
We process your Personal Information when it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are the party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract. This applies in any case where we provide services to you pursuant to a contract, such as when you use our website or process your registration on the website. If you do not provide the Personal Information that we need in order to provide our services, we will not be able to provide our services to you. We process your Personal Information for the performance of a contract in the following circumstances:
• to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance; and
• to create your user ID.
We process your Personal Information when it is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us or a third party (when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights). This applies in the following circumstances:
• to identify you, once you register on our website; and
• to contact you and respond to your questions or requests;
• to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently; and
• to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
2. Sharing/ Transfer of Information with Third Parties Your information may be shared with third parties in the following circumstances:
a. When trusted third parties (such as our accountants, business partners, affiliates etc.) are performing a service for us or for you, we may provide them with the information collected about you only to the extent they need it to perform that particular service.
b. If we reorganize our company or sell or lease our business, the new entity, owner or operator will assume any rights we have in respect of our information about you. We assure you that we will obtain reasonable assurances that your privacy will continue to be respected;
c. If we have to help investigate, prevent or takeaction regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person or organization or property or asset or rights of the website from unauthorized use or misuse of the website, violations of our terms and conditions or to defend against legal claims/proceedings;
d. Upon occurrence of special circumstances detailed hereunder –
i. to respond to summons, court orders, judicial proceedings, or other legal processes;
ii. to cooperate and assist authorized agencies for interception or monitoring or decryptions as mentioned in the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguards for Interception, Monitoring and Decryption of Information) Rules, 2009.
iii. to assist and cooperate with the authorized agencies for the monitoring and collection of traffic data or information generated, transmitted, received or stored, in accordance with the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguard for Monitoring and Collecting Traffic Data or Information) Rules, 2009.
e. We may use third parties that we refer to as internal service providers to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of the business, product and service operations that we provide to you and therefore we may provide some of your Personal Information directly to these internal service providers. These internal service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information that we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced website related operation, unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission to them for additional uses.
Subject to this policy, we assure you that we will share your Personal Information only if we have your consent or deemed consent to do so or if we are compelled by law (including court orders).
3. Protecting Your Information
As we are committed to protect the Personal Information provided by you, we have adopted various managerial, technical, physical and other security measures to protect the information provided by you. For instance, we use encryption while transmission of sensitive information between your system and our system and allowing only authorized persons for permitted business functions to access your Personal Information etc.
4. Data Retention
5. Security Measures
In furtherance of the confidentiality with which we treat your information, we assure you that in order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current Internet security methods and technologies in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
Moreover, we restrict access of Personal Information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
6. Applicable Laws
This website is created and controlled by NABTESCO INDIA and shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts in Bangalore, Karnataka shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. NABTESCO INDIA is the subsidiary of NABTESCO Corporation, Japan. NABTESCO Group currently does business in various countries and regions worldwide and has business presence in many countries. In this connection, it is pertinent to highlight that with effect from May 25, 2018 the European Union (‘EU’) has brought in place General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) which has extra-territorial jurisdiction and stipulates that any entity (whether located in EU or elsewhere) that controls and processes the personal data of natural person in the EU is required to comply with GDPR. Further, if an entity while offering goods and services, targets persons in the EU and simultaneously collects process personal data of such persons, then the entity is required to comply with GDPR rules and processes.
Persons under the age of 18 shall not send any Personal Information about them. In the event, we find that a user is less than 18 years of age; we shall delete the Personal Information collected from such user promptly.
By continuing to use this website you agree to the use of some Cookies, more detail can be found below: • What are cookies? ‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored by the browser on your computer or mobile phone. Some cookies provide meaningful reports about a website’s visitors. Cookies are used by almost all websites, for a variety of purposes: – Analysis of visitor behaviour (known as ‘analytics’) – To personalize pages and remember visitor preferences. – To manage shopping carts in online stores. For more information, please take a look at this site: http://www.whatarecookies.com/
10. Use of information collected via mobile devices In connection with our mobile applications, NABTESCO INDIA may use third party service providers to analyse non-personally identifiable user activity to fix errors, monitor usage, and improve the performance of the mobile applications.
For instance, NABTESCO INDIA receives reports on some of our mobile applications’ aggregate usage and browsing patterns, including information about the type of device used, articles accessed, and other events occurring within our apps. NABTESCO INDIA also receives reports on certain errors occurring within mobile applications. None of these third-party service providers gathers information in a manner intended to identify any particular user personally.
11. Licensing of Website Content
All original content on this website is subject to copyright. If you wish to use or publish this material elsewhere you must seek permission from the NABTESCO INDIA by contacting at thee-mail id and contact number mentioned on the website. The Service, Content and Software are protected under the copyright laws. NABTESCO INDIA claims copyrights in its Service, Content, and Software to the maximum extent of the law. Subject to the Terms, NABTESCO INDIA retains all rights, titles and interests in the Service, its Content, the Software and in all other NABTESCO INDIA products, software and other properties provided to you or used by you through the Service.
12. Data recipients and international data transfers Personal data collected on the Sites may be transferred from time to time to NABTESCO INDIA’s subsidiaries and affiliates and their personnel across our global organization, as well as to our third-party service providers located throughout the world, including in countries where the local law may grant you fewer rights than you have in your own country. Additionally, the Sites may be viewed and hosted by NABTESCO INDIA and our third-party service providers anywhere in the world. Where required by law, we have put in place legal mechanisms designed to ensure adequate data protection of your personal data or corporate data that is processed by NABTESCO INDIA’s subsidiaries, affiliates and third- party service providers, including the transfer of your personal data to countries other than the one in which you reside. By using any of the Sites and providing information on any of them, you voluntarily consent to such trans-border transfer and hosting of such information.
NABTESCO INDIA will not intentionally disclose or transfer (and will take reasonable steps to prevent the unauthorized or accidental disclosure of) your personal data to third parties without your consent, whether for such third parties’ own marketing purposes or otherwise, except as follows. NABTESCO INDIA may provide access to your personal data to third party service providers engaged by NABTESCO INDIA to provide services related to the Sites, provided that such third- party service providers will first agree to maintain the strict confidentiality of such information and provide the same level of data security as provided by NABTESCO INDIA.
We also may share your personal data with third party service providers who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you, including, for example, processing recruitment materials, administering surveys or contests, or communicating with you. These third-party service providers are not permitted to use or disclose your personal data except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
• If we are required to do so by law or legal process;
• To law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
• When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
• If disclosure is necessary to protect the vital interests of a person;
• To protect our property, services and legal rights;
• To prevent fraud against NABTESCO INDIA, our subsidiaries, affiliates and/or business partners;
• To support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions; or
In addition, we may disclose or transfer your personal data in the event of a re-organization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, or other transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our business.
13. Limitation of Liability
NABTESCO INDIA has made this service available to you as a matter of convenience. NABTESCO INDIA expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service.
(i) You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that NABTESCO INDIA reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately.
(ii) You shall indemnify and hold harmless NABTESCO INDIA and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions. We / our Employees are not liable for any direct or indirect loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on our website, or any failure to comply with the terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control. If we waive any rights available to us under terms and conditions on an occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other or subsequent occasion. If any part of terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
(iii) NABTESCO INDIA and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
(iv) To register with this website or to use certain services and tools, you may have to create your User ID and Password. Your User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it is your responsibility to keep them secured. You agree to Choose a new password, whenever you are required to do so. • Keep your User ID & Password confidential. • Be responsible for any transactions made by Users, you have authorized to use your User ID and Password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. NABTESCO INDIA will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also, remember to sign out of your NABTESCO INDIA account and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
This website is provided to you on an “as is” and “where-is” basis, without any warranty. NABTESCO INDIA, for itself and any third-party providing materials, services, or content to this website, makes no representations or warranties, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights, with respect to the website, the information or any products or services to which the information refers. NABTESCO INDIA will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the site, including but not limited to, your use of this site or your inability to use the site, even if NABTESCO INDIA has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
15. How to contact us
Contact person:Mr. Rajesh
Contact address:Industrial plot No. 485/9B, 14th Cross, 4th Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore – 560 058, Karnataka, India.
Phone:+91 99019 02157